Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Less Stress More Success Chemistry?

Options
  • 31-10-2016 5:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I'm in 5th year doing HL chemistry. I was finding it difficult so I got the lsms book. My teacher doesn't give us any notes and most of the definitions in lsms are different to the ones in my book. If anyone has any ideas about the less stress more success chemistry book and if the definitions have all the necessary info please tell me. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

Rachel2016 wrote: »
    I'm in 5th year doing HL chemistry. I was finding it difficult so I got the lsms book. My teacher doesn't give us any notes and most of the definitions in lsms are different to the ones in my book. If anyone has any ideas about the less stress more success chemistry book and if the definitions have all the necessary info please tell me. Thanks.

Never used the LSMS book personally but check the book's definition to the ones on the marking schemes. I'm sure they're fine but no harm in double checking!

Advertisement