Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which htc to go for ?

Options
  • 31-10-2016 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭

I was always a Samsung user but switched to the iPhone 4s and I hate it so I want to go for a htc this time,

I'm looking at the htc 530 or the htc desire 626 and also the htc 825

Are these phones any good ? Which would ye recommend out of the 3 ?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭thomasj

interesting mix there you picked!

Do you mind me asking what samsung phone you had before?

You have a mixture there of 2 phones with a 5 inch screen and the 625 with a 5.5 inch screen.

I have the 825 and am happy with it. The things i like about is the battery life thanks to marshmallow alongwith the snapdragon 400 processor which is quite efficent with battery. Get great sound out of it and the screen is big enough. That plus quickcharge (which i had to buy seperately) charges the phone quickly enough for me. Plus I love how close to stock android

Downsides could be the processor (it can be slow to respond at times) and storage, its only 16gb but the google upgrade back at lollipop stage means that you can buy a storage card and integrate it into the phone storage. it means you can move files and apps to the memory card and you get the option to download apps or files to the memory card.

link here to the comparison of the 3 from gsmarena
    http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=7940&idPhone3=7942&idPhone2=6968

rottie 11 wrote: »
    I was always a Samsung user but switched to the iPhone 4s and I hate it so I want to go for a htc this time,

I'm looking at the htc 530 or the htc desire 626 and also the htc 825

Are these phones any good ? Which would ye recommend out of the 3 ?

Thanks

Clearly the 825 is the best of the 3, but HTC really don't do good mid rangers.

Do you have a specific budget?

Advertisement