Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bet Victor

Options
  • 31-10-2016 11:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭

I just downloaded the app but can't see how to do an accumulator anywhere? Any help

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,618 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Click on 1st selection and "add to betslip", then click on the other teams you want to put in and then go to betslip.
    It will give you the option of multiple bets and go to whatever accum you want to do and place stake.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭smilerf

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Click on 1st selection and "add to betslip", then click on the other teams you want to put in and then go to betslip.
    It will give you the option of multiple bets and go to whatever accum you want to do and place stake.
    see that's the problem I'm used to seeing just accumulator I'm not familiar with these other terms

Advertisement