Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Decent Accountant firm in Waterford

Options
  • 30-10-2016 6:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have any recommendations for a decent accountant in the city? I need some advice and work done on current and past financial issues and am looking for someone reliable and which has a good reputation.
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭lassykk

Does anyone have any recommendations for a decent accountant in the city? I need some advice and work done on current and past financial issues and am looking for someone reliable and which has a good reputation.
    Thanks in advance.

You can't go wrong with comerford foley. Think they are based in tramore now but were in dunhill when I dealt with them.

I dealt with Ger who is one of the partners and found him excellent.

Not sure if you need someone specifically based in the city. I'm sure someone else will be able to advise if so.

Advertisement