Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Xbox One s and Fifa 17 with a Suface Pro 4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,746 ✭✭✭degsie

The catch is £972.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

Microsoft are desperate to offload Xbox onto anyone at this stage to try and breath some sort of life into the sales figures .

Why don't MS try to make some cheap , affordable housing for the third world out the One's and just reduce the price of the surface instead of trying to burden it's customers with an expensive laptop and a large paper weight .

• Registered Users Posts: 4,232 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

10yo fan boy posts - yea gotta love them :)

£972 - that is a large catch, you would really want to be in the market for a windies machine. Does it come with all the hardware to make it a fully fledged desktop?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,474 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

In fairness it's the pice those surface pro 4s go for. I know it's not a deal for everyone but it is decent value.

Not a fanboy or anything. I've always played playstation over Xbox and I'm a student so far too poor to be buying those surface products. Still the deal is good value for anyone who's looking to pick up a surface pro 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭BobbyPropane

Microsoft are desperate to offload Xbox onto anyone at this stage to try and breath some sort of life into the sales figures .

Why don't MS try to make some cheap , affordable housing for the third world out the One's and just reduce the price of the surface instead of trying to burden it's customers with an expensive laptop and a large paper weight .

What in the **** are you on about

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭bertie4evr

Cheers OP, I got one. Somehow got a bigger discount than I should have. The price of the Xbox was supposed to be taken off the Surface Book but I got nearly double the discount!

bertie4evr wrote: »
    Cheers OP, I got one. Somehow got a bigger discount than I should have. The price of the Xbox was supposed to be taken off the Surface Book but I got nearly double the discount!

Really? So you got 600e off? Nice one.

Really? So you got 600e off? Nice one.

€540!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,954 ✭✭✭dodzy

€540!
    pic of receipt?

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭davidom2513

Was the total price displayed as £972 when you went to checkout?

Or did they just charge your card for less?

Looks like its gone up to £1079 now for same model, up over £100

• Advertisement

Was the total price displayed as £972 when you went to checkout?

Or did they just charge your card for less?

Looks like its gone up to £1079 now for same model, up over £100

I think he bought the surface book not the surface pro 4.

I think he bought the surface book not the surface pro 4.

Ah ok.

i tried adding the surface book to the cart but the checkout price is the same.

Just thought it might have given the same discount he got at checkout :pac:

But it was prob just a lower price charged to the card...

dodzy wrote: »
    pic of receipt?

Dedsko2.jpg

I had a student one added to the cart alongside it, but removed that before I bought. Tried it again and it's having no effect.

I was waiting for it to be cancelled all day, but I got the email about it shipping around 6! Happy out.

Some saving from a bricks and mortar shop. That Laptop on its own at that spec is showing as €2,099.00 in PC world

Dedsko2.jpg

I had a student one added to the cart alongside it, but removed that before I bought. Tried it again and it's having no effect.

I was waiting for it to be cancelled all day, but I got the email about it shipping around 6! Happy out.

Looks like bertie4evr done a Bertie on it!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,954 ✭✭✭dodzy

Very nice saving there lad :D

Please forgive my initial 'doubting Thomas' post.l

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Atticus Jung

Whats the student one?

Whats the student one?

One from the Student store.

Advertisement