Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Mickey €1 Million Furniture & Bedding Clearance SALE

Options
  • 29-10-2016 5:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭

''We are having a Massive Furniture and Bedding Clearance Sale at an overflow premises (Big Mickey's Warehouse) Richmond Street Longford from 10 am Friday November 4th to 6pm Sunday November 6th. The stock is mostly new with some ex display items included. Everything on offer will be big brand items''

https://www.facebook.com/events/652855258221147/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Longford. Ah jaysus BIG MICKEY

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

why does he call himself big mickey?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,438 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

fryup wrote: »
    why does he call himself big mickey?

For the same reason I'm called Hugh mungus.

...its obviously tiny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭testicles

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

testicles wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

oh i see,

i thought...well never mind

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,876 ✭✭✭enricoh

Best part of that shop is the name of it! Drove over one Sunday n should have went on the piss instead!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭cfeeneyinterior

enricoh wrote: »
    Best part of that shop is the name of it! Drove over one Sunday n should have went on the piss instead!

Same... a very disappointing Mickey if ever I saw one

Wasn't overly impressed either...better quality/same items were picked up for actually cheaper locally.
    My advice is to price locally first then compare.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,226 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Did nobody here see his vans? "Big Mickey. It's not what you think" :)
    TheTorment wrote: »
    Wasn't overly impressed either...better quality/same items were picked up for actually cheaper locally.

Really? I bought two mattresses from him over the years and I got very good deals. As in well under half of what I would have paid from local stores...

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Foresty

unkel wrote: »
    Really? I bought two mattresses from him over the years and I got very good deals. As in well under half of what I would have paid from local stores...

I think they are on about his overflow sale...I think, good deals in his main place but the overflow is sh1te.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭spongbob

Always shop around

• Registered Users Posts: 11,275 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

I got an excellent deal on a Harrison bed off him about two years ago.

Best purchase I ever made.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭liam7831

Handy way to get rid of the sh ite he cant shift over the last few years, he didnt turn into Big Mickey by giving the stuff away for naathin

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭hatchman

liam7831 wrote:
    Handy way to get rid of the sh ite he cant shift over the last few years, he didnt turn into Big Mickey by giving the stuff away for naathin

One man's sh ite is another man's .......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

To be fair to him, I've bought 3 beds off him over the years , 2 of them over the phone and I've not had an issue.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

To be fair to him, I've bought 3 beds off him over the years , 2 of them over the phone and I've not had an issue.
    1550 BIG-MICKEY

• Registered Users Posts: 18,964 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

liam7831 wrote: »

That's what all sales are, shifting stock no one would pay full price for.

Got a mattress off him a few years ago, everything he had was way cheaper than the local shops I checked

Advertisement