Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Console gaming chair for €101.17 including shipping to Ireland with coupon code ne

Options
  • 29-10-2016 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭

Comfy time for your ass whie gaming needs a good seat. This may be one or not. I confess that i do not know an awful lot about these, so i looked around a lot and realised i do not even know what they are called :P. It has adjustable height and distance or seat too.
    gaming chairs seem to be around 200euro or a lot more, so this for 102euro looks good to me. I hope it is and that someone benefits.
    It is just called 'Game Seat for PC and game consoles imitation leather'
    After you put the code newsletter2016 in, and the price drops and the dhl shipping is 15euro.
    I still cannot link so swap the [dot] for .
    www[dot]fk-shop[dot]de/en/Tuning/Sport-seats-belts/Racing-simulator-seats/Game-Seat-for-PC-and-game-consoles-imitation-leather-gray-white[dot]html
    There are different colours for more money here
    www[dot]fk-shop[dot]de/en/Tuning/Sport-seats-belts/Racing-simulator-seats/

Advertisement