Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free returns if you pay by PayPal until 31st of Dec

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭deadimmortal

As it says on the tin,if you buy online using PayPal they will refund you for return postage costs if you need to send something back. I think it's 15 euro max that they'll refund.

https://www.paypal.com/ie/webapps/mpp/refunded-returns

That's quite good but how are they not doing this at a loss?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,951 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

That's quite good but how are they not doing this at a loss?

I suppose they're hoping it's going to hugely boost users to their service over Christmas which will increase their client base, maybe it's as cost effective as an advertising campaign. These services only serve their own needs at the end of the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Libera

PayPal don't tell you about it if they insist on you sending an item back! There is a €30 postage cap per return (generous) and you can use if up to 12 times from Jan-Dec. '16. I got a refund in under 48 hours, no problems at all (confirmation of application within an hour; approval the next day; and refund the following day).

Advertisement