Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost data Samsung S7

Options
  • 28-10-2016 7:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭

Hi all....for some reason i have lost all my data (photos, music, videos etc) on my S7.....no idea how this happened.....one minute there then gone.

Any way to recover this in tne internal memory?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭sentient_6

Was the stuff in the internal memory or an sd card? Either way plug the phone into a laptop and se what you see.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭Keeks

Its on the internal memory and when i plug it into a laptop i see nothing.....all photos for example are gone

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭cosanostra

Do you have google photos on your phone? check to see if your photos are backed up there

• Registered Users Posts: 42 theshea

Keeks wrote: »
    Its on the internal memory and when i plug it into a laptop i see nothing.....all photos for example are gone

Hey, search for an app called diskdigger on the play store.
    Once installed, run this and it may retrieve the data; even deleted data.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,469 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Keeks wrote: »

So can you see the photos on the phone, but just can't see them when you connect your laptop? Make sure you are not connecting as "charge only".

• Advertisement
Advertisement