Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Careless driving death

Options
  • 28-10-2016 12:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Hi my cousin is a little bit worried her boyfriend died travelling in a car accident which she was driving the car was perfect and nct drink and drugs was clear there was no witness and she has no memory of accident she came across the road for a reason she don't know wheather the car the slipped or what she doesn't know the car she crashed into didn't see why the car came across the road .
    Does she have to be worried

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

lightmilk wrote: »
    Hi my cousin is a little bit worried her boyfriend died travelling in a car accident which she was driving the car was perfect and nct drink and drugs was clear there was no witness and she has no memory of accident she came across the road for a reason she don't know wheather the car the slipped or what she doesn't know the car she crashed into didn't see why the car came across the road .
    Does she have to be worried

Presume you mean from a legal perspective?

Honestly, I don't know. If she crossed lanes and hit another vehicle head on then she could well face prosecution for careless driving.

Perhaps ask in the legal discussion forum, maybe PM one of the mods there to ask, I don't know if threads like this are allowed there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Your cousin needs to speak to a solicitor and get proper advice.
    Unfortunately legal advice can't be given in the legal forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

This is not an insurance issue.

If you're wondering about the legalities around the crash then maybe Legal Discussion but they won't give legal advice.

See a solicitor.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement