Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How achievable is 480 points?

Options
  • 28-10-2016 12:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I started looking up courses to do after school 2 weeks ago and ran across the comp. science one in Trinity (480). I really want to try to get into this one and want to know how achievable are 500 points? I am eligible for all the HEAR scheme, which may bump my final result up but I want to know is the goal of 480 really there?

I'm relatively smart (in my opinion), still doing all my subject HL and averaging around 60-70 with no study. I've buckled down last week and started doing an extra hour or two (after homework).

I do: Maths
    English
    Irish (O)
    Business
    Geography
    Biology
    Engineering
    Romanian

Feedback from past pupils is really appreciated. Just looking for motivation and wanting to see is it actually false hope or can it be done

ps. I attend HL Maths and Business grinds at the Dublin School of Grinds, trying to guarantee myself a decent grade in Business (possibly my worst subject) and a H4+ in Maths

Advertisement