Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No 3g/4g access for Xiaomi redmi 3s on Three network

Options
  • 27-10-2016 11:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭

Hi folks.
    I seem to recall reading that someone had a similar problem with this phone but I can't find the thread.
    Basically all my settings seem to be correct and I have 3g showing up on my screen as if I am connected yet there is no network connection messages popping up when I try to browse.
    Apologies if this has been done to death before but I have been web chatting with various three agents and have only been told that the problem is the phone and as it it not supported by three there is nothing they can do.
    So any help or advice is gratefully appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

xiaomi_redmi_note%203_teardown_sim_tray_ndtv.jpg

Are you using SIM1?

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭pcasso

ED E wrote: »
    xiaomi_redmi_note%203_teardown_sim_tray_ndtv.jpg

Are you using SIM1?

Yes.
    Is that a problem? I don't think my SIM fitted into slot two.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Nah, slot 2 can be calls/text only.

Find out how to get in the testing/service menu on it and get a screengrab. Should give a nice status readout of just how far you're getting.

Advertisement