Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

phone recommendations

Options
  • 27-10-2016 12:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm looking for a phone under 300 euro and i'm really undecided which one to buy as they're so many choices. Now of course id like an all around good phone, but mainly I'd like a very fast phone which will run apps smoothly and will last 2-3 years without slowing down much. So i was wondering does anyone have any recommendations on which is the fastest phone and is very reliable to last a few years? I dont have any favourable type of phone and i dont mind about it's size once it's not more than 5'5 inches.

Any advice appreciated,
    thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭delta214

I'm in the same boat. The phones I've been looking at are the Xiaomi Note 3 Pro, Xiaomi 5, and ZUK 2

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

I recently got the Redmi note 3 pro, and it is a great phone overall. But if decent camera quality is a must for you, I'd skip it tbh. It's not great, it's the weakest thing about the phone. otherwise for gaming, multi-tasking, and general actual phone use, it's very fast, I've experienced no lags or crashes wit multi tabs open or playing intense graphical games or watching YT in full HD ... Oh, one other issue is I can't seem to hook up to 4G at all. I get H+ which is fine for me, but if you rely on fast net when out and about, it's another issue to consider.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭danielgalway

If you can go an extra €100, I would recommend the one plus 3. I think it was MKBHD( famous tech youtuber) who said it was the fastest android phone hes used that wasn't a nexus.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭BannerBoy1

Thanks for the feedback lads. About the oneplus 3 i dont really want to spend 400 euro on a phone but if i have it for 3 years it may not really matter much. Do ye think the oneplus 3 will last a lot longer without deteriorating much than other 200-300 euro phones?

Advertisement