Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)

Under 5.5 goal challenge

• 26-10-2016 9:53pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭ fuzzydunlop85

No real logic, reason research with this - A sure fire way to make money ;) .Just doing it for a bit of craic to see how far I can go. Starting with a 10stg and gonna see how far I can spin it up. If I can make to around 25 bets it might start to get interesting, a tad of after timing but I started tonight with Juve - Sampdoria :eek: , nearly fell at the first ! Will be doing this strictly in paddy power on bgts so I'm not tempted to mess around with loose change in accounts/my pocket. Odds will be worse, but this way I know I will stay on course. Thought this thread might be good to keep me disciplined also. Wish me luck.

Bet 1 - Juve/Sampdoria - 1/10 - 10£ - Win - Balance =11£

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭ fuzzydunlop85

No real logic, reason research with this - A sure fire way to make money ;) .Just doing it for a bit of craic to see how far I can go. Starting with a 10stg and gonna see how far I can spin it up. If I can make to around 25 bets it might start to get interesting, a tad of after timing but I started tonight with Juve - Sampdoria :eek: , nearly fell at the first ! Will be doing this strictly in paddy power on bgts so I'm not tempted to mess around with loose change in accounts/my pocket. Odds will be worse, but this way I know I will stay on course. Thought this thread might be good to keep me disciplined also. Wish me luck.

Bet 1 - Juve/Sampdoria - 1/10 - 10£ - Win - Balance =11£

Hmmm suspiciously the odds have dropped from around 1/8 1/10 ish to 1/20 1/25 ish for under 5.5 goals on the bgts in pp since I started this thread!
    Must be running scared from me :) Gonna have to scrap this thread I think, not viable at those odds.

Advertisement