Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Under 5.5 goal challenge

Options
  • 26-10-2016 10:53pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭

No real logic, reason research with this - A sure fire way to make money ;) .Just doing it for a bit of craic to see how far I can go. Starting with a 10stg and gonna see how far I can spin it up. If I can make to around 25 bets it might start to get interesting, a tad of after timing but I started tonight with Juve - Sampdoria :eek: , nearly fell at the first ! Will be doing this strictly in paddy power on bgts so I'm not tempted to mess around with loose change in accounts/my pocket. Odds will be worse, but this way I know I will stay on course. Thought this thread might be good to keep me disciplined also. Wish me luck.

Bet 1 - Juve/Sampdoria - 1/10 - 10£ - Win - Balance =11£

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭fuzzydunlop85

No real logic, reason research with this - A sure fire way to make money ;) .Just doing it for a bit of craic to see how far I can go. Starting with a 10stg and gonna see how far I can spin it up. If I can make to around 25 bets it might start to get interesting, a tad of after timing but I started tonight with Juve - Sampdoria :eek: , nearly fell at the first ! Will be doing this strictly in paddy power on bgts so I'm not tempted to mess around with loose change in accounts/my pocket. Odds will be worse, but this way I know I will stay on course. Thought this thread might be good to keep me disciplined also. Wish me luck.

Bet 1 - Juve/Sampdoria - 1/10 - 10£ - Win - Balance =11£

Hmmm suspiciously the odds have dropped from around 1/8 1/10 ish to 1/20 1/25 ish for under 5.5 goals on the bgts in pp since I started this thread!
    Must be running scared from me :) Gonna have to scrap this thread I think, not viable at those odds.

Advertisement