Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dominicon 2016 Saturday 19th: KI, SFV, Smash & boardgames

Options
  • 26-10-2016 5:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Dominicon, Maynooth University's annual Games Convention, is back in November this year. Saturday will feature all fighting game tournaments throughout the day:

Entry:

Entry to the Con is €10 for the entire weekend (Friday 7pm - Sunday 4:pm) with each tournament costing €2 per entry.Tournaments:
    12:00 Killer Instinct - Xbone
    12:00 Street Fighter V - PS4
    1:30 Smash bros 4 -Wii U
    3:00 Smash Bros Melee - Wii/GC

Standard tournaments rules apply to all games.

Dominicon takes place within the Maynooth University Student Union & Bar

Transport:

Dublin bus has 2 routes that finish in Maynooth: 66 & 67
    (66 is 15 minutes faster than 67)

Irish Rail have a number routes from Pearse or Connolly Station towards Maynooth and is along the Dublin to Sligo Rail line.

Other Info:

All Console Setups will take place in the upper area of the bar.

The Student bar will have deals on 18+ drinks throughout the weekend, as well as cheaper prices on all other drinks, tea and coffee.

It is recommended that you bring your own food as the venue is a 10 minute walk from Maynooth Village. The bar is rented out so outside food is allowed for delivered food later on in the day.

All proceeds of the event will go Child's Play charity

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Nevflinn

Best of luck with this.

What are the chances of us getting a UMvC3 setup at this tournament? I'll fight to make it if there is one!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,974 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Nevflinn wrote: »
    Best of luck with this.

What are the chances of us getting a UMvC3 setup at this tournament? I'll fight to make it if there is one!

Absolutely no chance, unless you have a time machine.

Absolutely no chance, unless you have a time machine.
    Ah, completely misread the dates. My bad!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Nevflinn wrote: »
    Ah, completely misread the dates. My bad!

There's a UMvC3 tournament at Chrimbo Carnage this weekend in Phibsboro if you're about!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,974 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

There's a UMvC3 tournament at Chrimbo Carnage this weekend in Phibsboro if you're about!

PS4 edition?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

PS4 edition?

Nah we're doing 360 on account of not having much else to do with the 360s :D

Oh criminey, Chrimbo! I won't be able to make Saturday, being out of the loop! Is there anything on Sunday?

Advertisement