Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parcel Wizard Germany?

Options
  • 26-10-2016 4:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭

Is there a Parcel Wizard type service that gives you a virtual address in Germany or France?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,539 ✭✭✭✭joujoujou
    Unregistered Users

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,899 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Moved - much more coverage of this kind of topic in here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭granturismo

joujoujou wrote: »

I saw mygermany.com mentioned on reddit. Anybody try either of these two forwarders?

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

I saw mygermany.com mentioned on reddit. Anybody try either of these two forwarders?

thanks

mygermany check and photograph your goods. I'm not keen on them opening my mail and ''checking'' it.

mygermany check and photograph your goods. I'm not keen on them opening my mail and ''checking'' it.

They also offer this option;
    Dropshipping – myGermany receives your parcels at your virtual German shipping address, won’t check or repack, and will directly forward it to the customer. Simply tick the corresponding checkbox in your customer account

• Advertisement

They also offer this option;
    Dropshipping – myGermany receives your parcels at your virtual German shipping address, won’t check or repack, and will directly forward it to the customer. Simply tick the corresponding checkbox in your customer account

Oh, how did I manage to miss that! That's good to know, many thanks!

I got my first delivery via mygermany yesterday. It took 6 working days from the supplier shipping to mygermany to me receiving it by fedex. Free shipping within Germany by the seller, €23 for mygermany to forward it to me.

The fedex estimate for shipping the package to germany was €15. It looks like mygermany repackaged the contents into a fedex box even though I selected the 'just forward' option.

I got my first delivery via mygermany yesterday. It took 6 working days from the supplier shipping to mygermany to me receiving it by fedex. Free shipping within Germany by the seller, €23 for mygermany to forward it to me.

The fedex estimate for shipping the package to germany was €15. It looks like mygermany repackaged the contents into a fedex box even though I selected the 'just forward' option.

Hmm, I'm not keen on that at all! Although the price isn't bad.

Advertisement