Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wikileaks - the Podesta emails

Options
  • 26-10-2016 1:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭

Surprised there isn't more about this in the mainstream, but Wikileaks have released a series of email correspondences between John Podesta and various other parties, in relation to the UFO phenomena.

Now, we all know that Podesta is a UFO guy, stating that he felt his biggest failure while in office was not securing the disclosure of the US' UFO files.

These emails, from guys like Edgar Mitchell (Walked on the moon), Tom DeLonge from Blink 182 and others are pretty interesting stuff.

Mitchell talks about there being a space war, Zero Point Energy etc, but warns that EBE's (Extraterrestrial Biological Entities) will not engage with the human race while wars rage across the planet.

Tom DeLonge speaks of arranging a meeting for Podesta with some high ranking officials, that he had been in correspondence with, regarding UFOs. DeLonge has been very vocal as of late in relation to this, and has a documentary coming out, entitled Sekret Machines.

The latest one I seen was from a pilot, who was informing Podesta of the existence of high quality photos of UFOs. Link below.

I think it's pretty interesting stuff, and could be the starting point for something bigger. Podesta is now the chairman of the Hillary Clinton campaign for President, and she has stated before on numerous occasions, that she will try and make public, any info held on the UFO phenomena.

www.wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/31721

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

If it comes out of the states I tend to dismiss it these days, it's grown into a mythology over there, with it's own set of terminology.

I just see no reason for an alien species to be in league with a secret American organisation. It's a bit like religious people constantly trying to find ways of putting earth and humanity at the centre of the universe. We're just not that important. As far as I'm concerned if aliens know about us they'll stay at a respectful distance observing us the same way our zoologists study animals without interfering in their daily business.

The whole grey aliens, roswell, interstellar wars is fantasy, there's no way to get this information other than straight up fantasising.

Advertisement