Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why are Samsung headphones so crap?

Options
  • 26-10-2016 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭

I bought my latest set of Samsung head phones and within a few days the right ear pod stopped working.

This has happened several times with head phones.

I once got a more expensive head phones but the plastic plunger cup like ear pods broke too.

Are there any head phones that aren't crappy?

I use a Huawei Android phone

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

20 quid pair of Sony head phones. Doing me alright for a few years. Sennheiser have a nice set that tends to go for around 25 in Currys, whenever they have'em in stock.

Edit:

These here:

http://www.currys.ie/Product/sennheiser-hd-201-headphones-black/296940/399.2.1

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭brickmauser

Thanks but I would like a space cadet wearing those!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭StereoSound

Thanks but I would like a space cadet wearing those!

Lol, one way mission to Mars :P

I'm not a fan of bigger head phones either but they look good for the price.

Advertisement