Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Pellet Stove

Options
  • 25-10-2016 11:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi. I am looking for an 8kw pellet stove. I was wondering has anyone bought one from china = they are so much cheaper.... states they are EU certified and look good. Gives very good description but I am wary of purchasing. I can get one for $500 and the same type is over €2900 here. I have purchased a number of items from ali express and got them perfectly but never anything large. Whats your opinion.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭12farnham

What site are you getting it from?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 hollytreehouse

Hi i was about to urchase a Ravelli Aria as it has a better shape and is silent. It would have cost 2650 but am getting exact one delivered from Italy for 1661 including delivery. Saving almost 1000. Not bad

• Registered Users Posts: 6 hollytreehouse

Arredattuti.com is the name of the site in Italy. Its great value for stoves but very expensive for lighting

• Registered Users Posts: 6,306 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Has it been delivered yet? Just wondering what your experience of the arredatutto site was like? They seem to have a large selection of furniture.

Advertisement