Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zagg invisible shield tempered screen protector s7 edge

Options
  • 25-10-2016 12:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Please help only have the s7 edge just under a month. Bought the otterbox case and also otterbox tempered screen protector which bought straight is 39.99. I bought it as a package so paid 54 for case and protector together.so I paid 24 for the screen protector which cracked into pieces with one fall.
    I then went and paid 35 for the zagg tempered screen protector in PAIR in the crescent in limerick it cracked in my bag after a week. Your given a lifelong guarantee with zagg but what's the point when it breaks that easy.
    Has anyone found a tempered screen protector for the SAMSUNG EDGE that actually does it's job.
    It's 340 if I break the screen on the phone which has me stressed. If I had done proper research before I bought the Edge I wouldn't have went ahead and got it.
    PLEASE HELP

Advertisement