Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Converse 50% + extra 20% off

Options
  • 24-10-2016 10:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

converse.com have a sale on at the moment with 50% off and a further 20% off.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,746 ✭✭✭degsie

See 20% off but not 50%

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭dercunx

If you click on 'Sale' they are 50% off.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,959 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

It won't deliver to Ireland will it? I can't get it to take my Parcel Motel address either.

Edit: Had to drop the 1A from McKinney Road and now beong charged £15 delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

emmetkenny wrote: »
    It won't deliver to Ireland will it? I can't get it to take my Parcel Motel address either.

Edit: Had to drop the 1A from McKinney Road and now beong charged £15 delivery.

How about using addresspal?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,959 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

vicwatson wrote: »
    How about using addresspal?

Yea have an address pal account but I thought someone on here mentioned that they didn't accept larger packages? I've three pairs of runners in my basket as presents.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 4oyo

It's the BT letters in the postcode causing the charge.

I put the correct postcode in the space after Co.Antrim, then picked two random letters instead of 'BT' in the postcode section.

Maybe a little risky.... chances of someone bothering to do anything about it is probably low though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,395 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

Has the 20% extra gone?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,746 ✭✭✭degsie

Has the 20% extra gone?

Yes No :o

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Wineman

Extra 15% Off if you sign up to their mailing list

• Registered Users Posts: 18 MattTheHack

Use promo code "extra20" for an extra 20% off

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,680 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

So it's 50% off plus 20% plus 15% is this right???

• Registered Users Posts: 12,380 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

the 15% is off the next purchase

Skerries wrote: »
    the 15% is off the next purchase

Worked for me just now. Signed up to the mail and was able to apply the 15% discount on first order, so it's not for the next order.

But alas you can't stack discounts so it's 15% or the 20% :/

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭eamondunphy

4oyo wrote: »
    It's the BT letters in the postcode causing the charge.

I put the correct postcode in the space after Co.Antrim, then picked two random letters instead of 'BT' in the postcode section.

Maybe a little risky.... chances of someone bothering to do anything about it is probably low though.

do you know if your order went through ok, thinking of doing the same

do you know if your order went through ok, thinking of doing the same

Order was dispatched this morning :)

Order was dispatched this morning :)

great thanks, think i'll chance it... did you get tracking to say it was going to antrim?

just incase anyone is interested, extra20 doesnt work anymore but fall20 is working... i'm still waiting to see if my order to parcel motel is valid, havent had a dispatch yet

great thanks, think i'll chance it... did you get tracking to say it was going to antrim?

Tracking says the package is in the Belfast sorting depot with parcel force.

So I'd imagine everything went through fine.

Tracking says the package is in the Belfast sorting depot with parcel force.

So I'd imagine everything went through fine.

Got an email about a refund because they weren't able to verify delivery or billing address.

Did you leave the billing address as the same as parcel motel? It wouldn't let me change from a country different to the Uk

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,732 ✭✭✭Xterminator

i used pay pay.
    i changed billing address but it was funny and made me leave country as uk.

however i think order will ship fine

final billing address was

roadXXX, dubli,n , ireland, united kingdom. paypay allowed it anyway & order shipped 24hrs later

I tried a 2nd order this morning doing similar, I used PayPal both times so hopefully, 2nd order goes through, thanks for your help!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭testicles

This post has been deleted.

can probably still use the 15%.

I signed up to the Newsletter using http://www.throwawaymail.com/

15% code works for the first order you make

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭SorenLorensen

Fall20 still working for 20% off today - my order was cancelled last week, addresses not all in UK said as the reason why. I'd used PW for delivery address, my own address with UK postcode for PayPal. Anyone else manage to successfully order?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,732 ✭✭✭Xterminator

yep,, received muy order 2 days ago, so delivery was very prompt.

im happy with my purchase, but note the address field was funny when checking out., see my earlier post.

Thanks for the update - went on the site again was going to be charged for postage as PW has a BT postcode and standard shipping is £15 (!!) so will wait and see if I want to go through the dance of changing postcodes and pretending my billing address is Ireland, UK :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭Savage_Henry

Thanks for the update - went on the site again was going to be charged for postage as PW has a BT postcode and standard shipping is £15 (!!) so will wait and see if I want to go through the dance of changing postcodes and pretending my billing address is Ireland, UK :D.

i have a bt address and used XX00 0XX as post code and wrote the correct BT code in the address line. Order was delivered today.

Thanks for update - went on the site to find one pair I wanted sold out, tried to order the other two I'd my eye on and will wait and see!

• Advertisement

Order shipped, finally! Thanks for all the help!

Advertisement