Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

android version of Ipod touch

Options
  • 24-10-2016 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Littlies are looking for Ipods for Christmas. But they are far to expensive for what will probably either be left in a drawer, dropped in a variety of places or lost. So I am looking for a decent android version. Roughly a 4" screen, camera head fone jack and having access to the play store so they can downland some games for themselves. Does anyone know of a brand / model that would suit? Budget about €100 - €150.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,469 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

My niece (8) wanted an ipod for her birthday. I got a second hand ipod nano in CEX for about €60 and she loved it.

I haven't heard of too many android music players (outside of standard phones and tablets).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,205 ✭✭✭cruizer101

Can you just get them a phone but without any simcard

Advertisement