Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTC m 10 Or Sony xz

Options
  • 24-10-2016 7:20am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭

I am due an upgrade and have the option of one or the other.

I have the HTC m8 and find it great.

The guy in meteor thinks the Sony is better because of the camera and battery life but I might be better off with the devil I know.

I held off from getting the HTC m9 as it had bad reviews.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭danielgalway

In my opinion the HTC did really well with the 10. The main issue I have with it is you can currently get a galaxy s7 for the same price or less which offers a better display/camera and water resistance (in my opinion). Both have stock like experience so software won't differ hugely. Also, the 10s display is awesome and its quad hd as opposed to the 1080p panel on the xz. If it were up to me id go for the 10.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,006 ✭✭✭beno619

The guy in meteor thinks the Sony is better because of the camera and battery life but I might be better off with the devil I know.

The guy in the Metoer store has no idea what he's talking about.

The 10 is a no brainier vs the XZ.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭Stealthfins

Thanks for your help guy's

Now I'm down to the HTC 10 and Galaxy S7

• Registered Users Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭GustavoFring

Thanks for your help guy's

Now I'm down to the HTC 10 and Galaxy S7

You're not going to wrong with either. The camera is better on the S7 alright, quicker and better quality shots. But the HTC skin is nicer to my eyes and it feels more substantial in the hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,006 ✭✭✭beno619

You're not going to wrong with either. The camera is better on the S7 alright, quicker and better quality shots. But the HTC skin is nicer to my eyes and it feels more substantial in the hand.

On the other hand the HTC has better Audio all around and based on both company's track records will get better/faster android platform updates.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭Stealthfins

Thanks I got the HTC 10 afterwards.
    Much faster responsive.

Advertisement