Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liverpool city centre hotels

Options
  • 23-10-2016 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

Hi folks, myself and mrs beantins are thinking of heading to liverpool for a few days in the coming weeks, jst looking for a nice hotel in city centre, has any one stayed in indigo or crowne plaza? Or sny other reccomendations? Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,603 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

Crowne Plaza at Albert Dock is really nice, good indoor pool but I prefer to stay more central.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,845 ✭✭✭✭average_runner

Crowne Plaza at Albert Dock is really nice, good indoor pool but I prefer to stay more central.

Thistle hotel is pretty much centre

• Registered Users Posts: 27 NYCKILDARE

Days inn is about a three minute walk to Liverpool one and is right beside James street train station.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭Musicman2000

The Crown Plaza is down on the docks , It would be a bit of a walk right to the city centre . For hotels right in the city centre. you have The Novotel , Holiday Inn, The Naddler .Premier Inn. All these are good hotels and 4 star .

Advertisement