Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saxophone player wanted

Options
  • 22-10-2016 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Cover band based out of Meath / Dublin area looking for a Saxophone player. Set list will be a mix of funk, rock and pop tunes. All gigs will be paid gigs and will be a mix of pub/club or weddings & corporate gigs. Please get in touch if interested.

If you are interested or know anyone who might be then please get in touch.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Bobonsax

Hi guys,
    I play saxes - tenor for preference but also alto, bari and soprano, as well as flute. I'm a full time musician and music teacher with a fair bit of bandwidth. Lots of experience, quick learner, read (if needed!) and busk. How often are you rehearsing and where? Also, how far away from gigging are you?

Cheers,

Bob Batty

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭dapotter

comes highly recommended by top dublin acts

• Registered Users Posts: 11 ps21

Hi Bob, Thanks for getting in touch.
    We are a few weeks away from giggin. It will be after christmas by the time we get everything running.
    The current members of the band are mid 20's ish. Are you open to playing a broad range of music (Rock, pop, funk, charts etc)?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Bobonsax

Hi,yes, I'd be up for that. I've pretty broad tastes myself. Give me a shout when you want to try a run through. A list of songs would be great too. Meanwhile, back to my tax return...........

• Registered Users Posts: 7 ahopkins

Hi. I play trumpet, guitar, bass and sing. Would be very much into the stuff you're doing.

• Advertisement
Advertisement