Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung J5 (2016) or LG X Screen??

Options
  • 22-10-2016 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭

Just wondering which you would recommend as both around the same price...
    I have the LG G4 currently & it really is a great fone... I just find it a bit big & heavy
    Going to sell it as it's mint condition!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Depends what you want from a phone and your budget I guess. neither of these phones will run intense graphical games smoothly for example. Maybe you want the one that offers the better camera? A lot of choices like this are mostly down to personal preference.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭unreg999

Yes very true... I'm not a gamer so that doesn't bother me 
    Just want a fone that can run smooth multi-task
    Good speakers & camera would be important though

Budget around the 200e mark

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭thomasj

Screen size is another difference between the 2 devices. Moto x screen has 4.94 inch screen compared to the 5.2 inch on the galaxy j5. I don't even know whether the onscreen buttons might bite further into the screen size (the j5 doesn't so it is a 5.2 inch screen)

Don't like the front facing camera placed over the top left of the screen either.

Maybe look at some of the budget HTC phones on offer. Latest batch have come out with marshmallow and have decent speakers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

unreg999 wrote: »
    Yes very true... I'm not a gamer so that doesn't bother me 
    Just want a fone that can run smooth multi-task
    Good speakers & camera would be important though

Budget around the 200e mark

For 200 you can get a cracking phone, even if you don't game, a fast processor is useful for general mutli-tasking. I just bought a Redmi note 3 Pro used for 170. It's got 3GB RAM and 32GB onboard storage. It's blazing fast, no matter what you throw at it. The camera is alright too. Speaker is loud and clear if not remarkable, but with headphones on it's really good quality.

Check Adverts and see if there's any good deals, that's where i got mine. or if you don't mind a couple of weeks wait, check the Chinese phone threads on here, there's some amazing phones within your budget

Advertisement