Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is/are your favorite Paranormal Non Fiction book(s)?

Options
  • 22-10-2016 9:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭

I have read many Paranormal Non Fiction books as I have a big interest in this area. Some of my favorites are:

1.The Mothman Prophecies by John A. Keel
    2.Mothman: The Facts Behind the Legend by Donnie Sergent Jr.and Jeff Wamsley
    3.The Demonologist: The Extraordinary Career of Ed and Lorraine Warren
    4.The Amityville Horror by Jay Anson
    5.The Exorcist Mass by William Peter Blatty
    6.Deliver Us from Evil: A New York City Cop Investigates the Supernatural by Ralph Sarchie
    7.The Day After Roswell by Philip Corso
    8.Beyond Top Secret by Timothy Good
    9.The UFO Book: Encyclopedia of the Extraterrestrial by Jerome Clark
    10.The UFO Encyclopedia by John Spencer
    11.Encounter in Rendlesham Forest: The Inside Story of the World's Best-Documented UFO Incident by Nick Pope
    12.Halt in Woodbridge: An Air Force Colonel's Thirty-Year Fight To Silence An Authentic UFO Whistle-Blower by Peter Robbins
    13.Left at East Gate a First-Hand Account of the Rendlesham Forest UFO Incident, Its Cover-Up, and Investigation by Larry Warren and Peter Robbins
    14.The Real Men In Black by Nick Redfern
    15.The Encyclopedia of Ghosts and Spirits by John Spencer
    16.Captured! The Betty and Barney Hill UFO Experience
    17.The Walton Experience by Travis Walton
    18.The Ghost Of Flight 401 by John G. Fuller
    19.Communion: A True Story by Whitley Strieber
    20.The Bell Witch: An American Haunting by Brent Monahan
    21.The Dark Sacrament: True Stories of Modern-Day Demon Possession and Exorcism
    22.On the Trail of the Saucer Spies: UFOs and Government Surveillance

What are some of your favorites that you have read?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

There's a few on that list I want to get around to reading.
    Right now I'm reading Missing 411 by David Paulides. Its not strictly paranormal mind you.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,733 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Your Face wrote: »
    Right now I'm reading Missing 411 by David Paulides. Its not strictly paranormal mind you.

Heard some of his interviews on coast 2 coast talking about that book, creepy as anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭alexonhisown

Your Face wrote: »
    There's a few on that list I want to get around to reading.

Hi your face, do you mind me asking where you managed to find a copy of missing 411, my son has asked me to get it for him for xmas, not easy to find

Advertisement