Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Words and thoughts, and some smoke.

Options
  • 22-10-2016 3:04am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 193 ✭✭

This is a story about being locked in a cage, an invisible cage, a silent cage, transparent but deadly.

The mad cage.

I'm there now, racing thought's, smiley face, feeling small, not caring, trying to hold your thoughts under water, trying to drown them, the ****ing past.

And you never stop caring or thinking, but you forget to, then you go deep into your head.
    It's like going deep into the rain forest, deeper, away from humanity, a lost tribe on your own, in a place you can't remember coming to.

We just found ourselves here with thought's and wonders, the beauty, a perfect place, a perfect gift, destroyed by evil forces.

I know I can't beat them on my own.

I need God.

"Why didn't you go to live in the hippy commune?"

Because the leader is a devil worshiper.

Advertisement