Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NHL Regular Season 2016-2017

Options
  • 21-10-2016 9:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭

We're underway!
    Can mods sticky it and unsticky last years stuff, please!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭Jan Laco

It's Oilers year! That's all.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭RichFTW

Hoping for some Canadian teams to make the playoffs this year. It's a lot more interesting when they are involved from my point of view anyway. Good start for most of them and I'm pretty happy with the Leafs too. Nylander, Matthews and Marner have been quality to watch so far and Andersen is starting to pull it together. Future is bright!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Lads, apologies for gatecrashing/hijacking the thread but I was hoping to get to see Senators v Rangers when I'm in NYC soon. See some decent seats for 139 dollars on Stub Hub, thinking about buying them.

Wondering if anyone might have any tips before I do - is it worth buying before I get there or should I wait until I'm actually over there?

The bro was in for the Oilers v Rangers game last week - 5-3?! What a game to be at! B****** :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭Squelchy

I'd say buy before you go, yeah.   They're expensive all right but the couple times I've been the stadium has looked full. 

If you haven't been before you're in for a treat - it's ridiculous and great fun and a wonderful stadium.

EDIT: I just realised how old that post was!

Advertisement