Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Assassin's Creed III Xbox

Options
  • 20-10-2016 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭

Hi, I'm playing AC3 on Xbox 360, I'm not really a gamer. The indicator is saying that I'm 40% through the game but I can't see any more mission markers on the map? I've collected all the visible feathers and completed all of the available sea missions, what am I missing?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭feelgoodinc27

You might need to come out of the animus to do a present day mission.

• Registered Users Posts: 903 ✭✭✭thegame983

I didn't really play much AC3, but if I recall from previous games you may need to get 'full syncronisation' in all mission to get 100%. This would include stuff like not being detected, kill all enies, etc. I wouldn't bother with all that if I were you. It just means replaying mission you've already done for real reward. If you enjoyed your time with Assassin's Creed 3 you could try AC4: Black Flag or Batman: Arkham City

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭Seanachai

thegame983 wrote: »
    I didn't really play much AC3, but if I recall from previous games you may need to get 'full syncronisation' in all mission to get 100%. This would include stuff like not being detected, kill all enies, etc. I wouldn't bother with all that if I were you. It just means replaying mission you've already done for real reward. If you enjoyed your time with Assassin's Creed 3 you could try AC4: Black Flag or Batman: Arkham City

I figured it out, I was choosing the fast travel to New York option and was running away from the location as the game faces you in the opposite direction by default. I'm plugging away at the NY missions with the auld fella now (the Templar bollix ;))

Advertisement