Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitar Help

Options
  • 20-10-2016 1:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 35

I'm looking for somewhere in Dublin that can help with my guitar set up. It's a Taylor and recently it's started to give some minor problems I've had the guitar 6 years and it's played like a dream but now the action won't settle and it gets some fret buzz when playing high up the neck. I play bluesy stuff so it doesn't cause much a problem when gigging but it's pretty annoying when playing certain songs that require chords in those positions and it's very noticeable to me. Can anybody recommend a decent spot in the city to get it looked at? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Grolschevik

Haze Guitars or the Guitar Workshop. There are others, but those are the ones I'm most familiar with. Top class places both.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

Don't know what he is like for acoustic guitars but I normally get my electrics set up by eoin in someneck guitars on auinger street. Always happy with the outcome and he is a total gentleman to deal with aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 35 SeanieMon

Cheers lads!

Advertisement