Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice re. selling/trading in collection

Options
  • 19-10-2016 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭

Hi folks - i'm a lapsed anime fan and looking for a bit of a steer.

I've a moderately sized collection of DVD's and box sets from a few years back when i was buying and collecting anime, it's been neglected and i'm looking to free up some storage space.

I'm planning on keeping a few classics and maybe passing on some to friends, but if i wanted to trade in or sell...is there anywhere i should be going?

Know of any stores i could walk into and get cash? Am i better off trying to sell online? Does anyone even bother buying/selling privately anymore or are the online stores taking care of everything?

I'm out of touch, so any advice is appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Linoud

Best bet is probably Adverts to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,911 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

For want of a quicker option, CeX still take DVDs for cash payouts (I think they're the only one, actually) and seem to have a somewhat solid anime reference inventory. They pay out pretty okay, in my limited experience, and you can check what price they'll offer on their website.

Advertisement