Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gear of War 4 - Nivida Code

Options
  • 19-10-2016 9:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭

Hi ,
    Had anybody managed to redeem a Nvidia code for Gears?
    I got a code yesterday with the new card, but no matter what i try, the download will not show up in my store.
    I check and confirmed I'm on the latest version of Win 10 Anv Edition.
    I checked the store under my games libary and in the Xbox App, but its not there.

Any idea's?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭3102derek

figured it ok. I redeem the code on Gefore site, which emailed me a new code to redeem the Win store.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

3102derek wrote: »
    Hi ,
    Had anybody managed to redeem a Nvidia code for Gears?
    I got a code yesterday with the new card, but no matter what i try, the download will not show up in my store.
    I check and confirmed I'm on the latest version of Win 10 Anv Edition.
    I checked the store under my games libary and in the Xbox App, but its not there.

Any idea's?

I'm waiting on a GoW code myself. Can you tell me how long you were waiting for the code and who you bought the card from?

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,213 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

I think you get a code that you have to redeem on the nvidia site first which then gives you the actual code for xbox/windows store.

Mickeroo wrote: »
    I think you get a code that you have to redeem on the nvidia site first which then gives you the actual code for xbox/windows store.

I picked up a 1070 from Amazon.de and was told the GoW code would be sent out 7-10 days after the card shipped so was just wondering if OP was in a similar boat.

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭3102derek

Venom wrote: »
    Mickeroo wrote: »

I picked up a 1070 from Amazon.de and was told the GoW code would be sent out 7-10 days after the card shipped so was just wondering if OP was in a similar boat.
    Yea I got the card from Amazon.co.uk
    Purchased the card on Friday 14th and got the email with the code yesterday evening Tuesday 18th.
    It's a big download, 73.33gb. It's gona take a while. My PC crashed @ 23gb download earlier. Now back to 11gb, really hope it doesnt crash again.
    The card is out for delivery at the moment... its gona be a fun night!!

• Advertisement

3102derek wrote: »
    Yea I got the card from Amazon.co.uk
    Purchased the card on Friday 14th and got the email with the code yesterday evening Tuesday 18th.
    It's a big download, 73.33gb. It's gona take a while. My PC crashed @ 23gb download earlier. Now back to 11gb, really hope it doesnt crash again.
    The card is out for delivery at the moment... its gona be a fun night!!

Just got my code so downloading now :)

Advertisement