Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Male/Female Guitarist and Bassist Wanted for New Dublin Alternative Band

Options
  • 17-10-2016 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi there,

We're a very new alternative band in our early 20s from Dublin and are looking for members. So far we're just a guitarist and a drummer and we've been practising for about a month or so now with plenty of originals already churned out.

In terms of how it's sounding so far, it's incredibly varied from The Cure to Sonic Youth to Whirr to Placebo-y type stuff.

If you think this interests you at all and are looking to join a band with ambitions to tour and record, please get in touch and I can send you some of the demos we've recorded so far!

Thanks a lot!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 redfoxman

Hey I'd be interested in that! I'm a bassist. do you wanna pm me and we can talk about it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Shortt

hump

• Registered Users Posts: 6 BENZO30

are yous still looking a bass player

• Registered Users Posts: 45 ChellBells

Interested! Love to hear the demos

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Rubex2010

Rhythm, lead guitarist and singer here, 25, would like to hear some stuff. From Dublin. Pm me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Tyago85

I'm guitarist, I'm 31 years old and I play electric guitar for 15 years. . .
    I'm Brazilian and my influences band are. . . Pearl Jam, RadioHead, A Perfect Circle, ALice in Chains, Pink Floyd. . .

• Registered Users Posts: 6 tmcevoy14

Hi there,

This sounds really awesome! I'd like to hear more about you guys, could you send on some demos?

I'm a female guitarist who just turned 25. I love guitar and play both acoustic and electric. I tend to play a lot of acoustic fingerstyle in my spare time and alternative versions of music, but enjoy playing anything that challenges me really. I used to play drums and am currently learning key board if that's any good to ye! :)

Hoping to hear from you!
    -Tracey

Advertisement