Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone for a kickaround in Leixlip area some week night? Regular thing preferably.

Options
  • 17-10-2016 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭

Posted this in the soccer forum, and I know it's soccer, but might be of interest to some here during the off-season..

Howye, 4 of us country lads living in Leixlip looking for a regular kickaround some week night. Not much soccer between us, mainly GAA lads just looking for a casual enough thing during the winter months.

If anyone is interested send me a PM with your phone number and I'll make a whatsapp group if there's enough interest. Even if you can do the odd week and you're interested it'd be better than nothing. Any and all ages. Cheers..

Should probably add that we'd gladly travel anywhere within 20 mins.. Obviously just looking for a 5 a side thing on astro.

Advertisement