Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insurance companies for leaner drivers?

Options
  • 17-10-2016 8:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

To cut the story short. Im Male, 21, 05 Ford Fiesta, 1.2L, provisional license. Never been insured. Anybody know any insurance companies who are fairly decent? Seems like I have tried them all and all I am getting is either '' Can't insure you as this is your first time trying to get insured'' or ''6000''.. Boxymo seems to be the only decent one giving me a quote of 2000, but they can't insure me. I ring them up, give them my details, they whip out a quote, everything is going great. Then bang, computer flagged up an error and we cant proceed any further.. So they cant insure me and they dont know why themselves.. What can I do? As long as im first driver and something around 3500 will do.. Anyone?
    Tagged:

Comments

Coverme.ie gave my wife a good quote

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Nesser

You'll probably get a better quote if you gain a few pounds. Actuarialy fat people are safer drivers.

Advertisement