Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VFC PDW Deluxe for sale

Options
  • 17-10-2016 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

Hi, I have a used VFC PDW deluxe for sale
    320FPS full deluxe kit box included. no under 18 unless accompanied by an adult, no postage, cash only, based in North Dublin.
    Well suited to CQB, well used, very reliable.

Looking for €150.00 ono. Sorry NO swaps or TRADES as I'm retiring...too old..

as per this link

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/AEG_AEP_VFC_VFC_PDW_Deluxe_Version.htm

Also lots of kit for sale too.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Shanequinn1212

Pics of the gun? And kit your willing to sell

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭jack s

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Sardonicus

jack s wrote: »
    Hi, everything must go...CTW M4 STTS very high spec with mags scopes spares, never gamed. G&P Magpul M4 CQB top spec, ICS L85 Afgan spec high spec, all the mags, scopes 1911, WE Glock, NV, vests, combats.
    PM me for details

The rules here forbid PM'ing until sales are agreed on thread. Stick up a few threads for your stuff.
    I'd love to see your CTW M4 and L85 Afgan!!!!!

Any issues with the VFC PDW - for that price I'd nearly buy another!!!!!

aka Defenderdude…

Sardonicus wrote: »
    The rules here forbid PM'ing until sales are agreed on thread. Stick up a few threads for your stuff.
    I'd love to see your CTW M4 and L85 Afgan!!!!!

Any issues with the VFC PDW - for that price I'd nearly buy another!!!!!

Hi, the PDW is about 7 years old, its possibly my favourite all round aeg as its full metal, but light, high rate of fire and accurate. I used it during the night games in Senny and Copehill Down with a torch and tracer mags...brilliant.

Jack

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,603 Mod ✭✭✭✭shytan

Hi, everything must go...CTW M4 STTS very high spec with mags scopes spares, never gamed. G&P Magpul M4 CQB top spec, ICS L85 Afgan spec high spec, all the mags, scopes 1911, WE Glock, NV, vests, combats.Snip

Read the rules as no off thread dealing will be allowed.Your only friendly warning

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭ajeganwalsh21

NVs?

Hi, the PDW is about 7 years old, its possibly my favourite all round aeg as its full metal, but light, high rate of fire and accurate. I used it during the night games in Senny and Copehill Down with a torch and tracer mags...brilliant.

Jack

Does it have the silencer and extra inner barrel? Still wired for peq box or changed from original?

aka Defenderdude…

Does it have the silencer and extra inner barrel? Still wired for peq box or changed from original?

Hi, yes still has the wiring for the peq box and upgraded to deans. i still have the original box and 2 barrels, spare mag and peq box was never used as I had a spare one.

Jack

• Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭dbuck8

Would you take gun and money for it if so €100 offered pending inspection of it please also in north Dublin

dbuck8 wrote: »
    Would you take gun and money for it if so €100 offered pending inspection of it please also in north Dublin

Sorry no swaps or trades, just cash. €150.00 and I'll throw in a red dot.

Collected.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭ajeganwalsh21

Did you say you've got night vision for sale?

Did you say you've got night vision for sale?

Ahh no....I'll have to do a different thread for that..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,580 ✭✭✭cfuserkildare

Hi,

Would you consider non-airsoft trades for the PDW?

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Shanequinn1212

What red dot would you be throwing in

Offer asking.

aka Defenderdude…

Offer asking.

Done, thank you. pm me and we'll do the deal. Now what's next....mmm..CTW, G&P M4 Magpul....

Hi, please close this thread, thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement