Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Know any good sites for booking apartments for a week at a time Spain or Portugal?

Options
  • 16-10-2016 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭

Know any good sites for booking apartments for a week at a time Spain or Portugal.

Im doing a mad tour of Spain and Portugal for about 4 - 6 months next year.
    Just something we decided to do. Maybe Italy the year after.

Id like to stay in each base a week at a time so im looking at booking apartments for each base town.
    I used to swear by AirBnB but its just the pits now with the prices changing every time i look at an apartment and then when I go to book they get back and they price has increased. Im wasting no more time with it. Tripadvisor bookings is the same.

So can anyone tell me any good reliable sites for contacting owners to find holiday apartments in those countries?

One I have yet to try for this little project is ownersdirect.

Thanks.

Advertisement