Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert Subject question

Options
  • 16-10-2016 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I was wondering am I able to sit the exam on a subject I'm not doing within school (German) I study it outside school and I don't like the idea of me not being able to do something just because the school doesn't have it.

Will I have to arrange it in advance before I sit the leaving cert considering the school doesn't teach it? Do I just go in on the day German is scheduled and they will have papers?

Help appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭LC2017

You can do it in your school no bother, but you have to inform the exam secretary for your school beforehand. In a couple of months you'll get a sheet with a list of all the subjects that you're taking an exam in and you have to sign it. It's best to let the exam secretary know as soon as possible and just remind her after Christmas.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,138 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Don't forget you will have your oral as well.

Advertisement