Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3D 4K 3G-SDI Pattern Generator

Options
  • 16-10-2016 6:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi All,

I am looking for a 3D-SDI video test signal generator that outputs SDI and HDMI for my PC. It should have all the typical 'old' standard multi color bars, cross hatch SMPTE 259M,SMPTE 292M/SMPTE 424/425M and timer etc.
    I have QuestTel 3G-SDI Pattern Generator that can handle HDTV NTSC or PAL and 16:9 formats to 720p and 1080p.
    While I have been able to find a myriad of stand alone units, which is fine I am looking for recommendations, or stay away from's.
    I also would be interested in a USB option to connect to my MAC PRO if available for true portability(something I can throw in my laptop case).

Look forward for recommendations

Thanks all,

Comments

Advertisement