Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boots- Advent calendar bargain €105. your beauty fairlytale come true

Options
  • 15-10-2016 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Don't miss this offer- worked out that it is worth €1000.

boots.ie/en/Luxury-Beauty-Your-Beauty-Fairytale-Come-True-Advent-Calendar-2016-EXCLUSIVE-TO-BOOTS_1902818/

absolute bargain at €105

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,305 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

Please tell me those typos are intentional! Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭TresGats

Great one for girls/ ladies with lots of xmas gifts to buy. And you are right OP, it's seriously good value if you are into that sort of stuff.
    I'm really tempted to buy it, but I can't justify the price as only have 2 girls to buy for and I just don't 'need' any of it.
    Brilliant bargain though!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

It's all testers sizes are wrong on the Irish site

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Couldn't justify 105 for a box of testers.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Stheno wrote: »
    It's all testers sizes are wrong on the Irish site

And there's already another thread on B.Alerts about this non-event:).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭NATLOR

And there's already another thread on B.Alerts about this non-event:).

By the same poster :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Can anyone confirm it this set is all testers are not as thinking about purchasing one for the wife for her birthday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Galadriel

bigron2109 wrote: »
    Can anyone confirm it this set is all testers are not as thinking about purchasing one for the wife for her birthday

Have a look at this thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057659631

Crazy price if it just contains testers.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

Double post, thread locked

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement