Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battleborn for PS4 €10 Argos.

Options
  • 15-10-2016 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭

For a tenner I said why not.

Will give it a quick bash tonight to see was it worth the few quid.

Anyone still playing it?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,865 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

You do know it's about to go free to play?

Also apparently there's nobody playing so prepare to wait hours until you can get a match. Meant to be a decent game just got stomped on by Overwatch.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    You do know it's about to go free to play?

Also apparently there's nobody playing so prepare to wait hours until you can get a match. Meant to be a decent game just got stomped on by Overwatch.

I'd heard that about free to play but thought it was only america. Oh well.

I'll get a few hours out of it and trade it in if I don't get matches etc..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

Great recent Jimquisition video about it here.

TLDW; gives it 8 out of 10, but also couldn't get matchmaking on PS4

Also, fun Video about the "Paladins" game he mentions

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

5 mins to get a match online for anyone interested in knowing pre purchasing

As recently as a month ago Randy Pitchford said no way was it going free to play, like I'd believe anything that fool says :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement