Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Launching this Monday - Review Please

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Blinder

Crashes on Chrome. I see the page loading, can see black background and Brady & associates, and then it crashes

ETA: Broswer was crashing on other sites aftewards, when i restarted broswer and cleared cache, had no problem with the site

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,913 ✭✭✭v638sg7k1a92bx

Looks ok

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Blinder

Thanks. What do you think of the website? Did you get a chance to look at some of the pages?

Personally, I don't like one page website, where a menu item if just a link to a tag further down the page ( Maybe that's just how you have set it up in wordpress though).

Noticed a few thing that I would like to see ... tell me about the people that I am going to give my business to, their accreditations, their experience, their area of expertise

Link to privacy policy doesn't work.

Otherwise I like to look of the website. It's easy to navigate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

Book an appointment doesn't work.

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭coastwatch

Looks good, very clean and uncluttered.
    The brand name on the top menu keeps disappearing (Chrome & Safari), same with any top menu item selected (Chrome)
    No Home button? could be the top left brand name?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭M.T.D

Many on page links do not work.
    Auto scroll on map
    No identification (logo/name) on internal pages, only appears after you scroll page and not at all on narrow screens
    Permalinks need setting
    There is a lot of lorum ipsum for a site being launched to-morrow

Advertisement