Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5th Year Study Log By Oathkeeper

Options
  • 15-10-2016 1:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi I'm only in 5th year and I hope to start studying now hopefully this motivates me more to do well and keep studying
    Subjects I'm doing:
    Irish (O)
    English (H)
    Maths (H)
    French (H)
    Business (H)
    Physics (H)
    Biology (H)
    I'm aiming for 500 points so I'm gonna make this log

Feel free to leave any tips or suggestions or any questions*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Oathkeeper

Oathkeeper wrote: »
    Hi I'm only in 5th year and I hope to start studying now hopefully this motivates me more to do well and keep studying
    Subjects I'm doing:
    Irish (O)
    English (H)
    Maths (H)
    French (H)
    Business (H)
    Physics (H)
    Biology (H)
    I'm aiming for 500 points so I'm gonna make this log

Feel free to leave any tips or suggestions or any questions*
    I know I've kind of not posted for 2 days now but I had a maths test on Monday deciding whether I should do Hl or OK so I'm taking a sabbatical for 2 days I'm minded drained after it cuz i had a long study session so see ya in 2 days

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Telo123

I know I've kind of not posted for 2 days now but I had a maths test on Monday deciding whether I should do Hl or OK so I'm taking a sabbatical for 2 days I'm minded drained after it cuz i had a long study session so see ya .

Hi guys I just got my maths test back and I got 58% I know its not the best but im usually bad at maths so its good enough for me. But it doesn't mean I'm gonna leave algebra I and II yet in gonna keep practicing till I master it see ya tomerrow

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭carefulnowted

Hi guys I just got my maths test back and I got 58% I know its not the best but im usually bad at maths so its good enough for me. But it doesn't mean I'm gonna leave algebra I and II yet in gonna keep practicing till I master it see ya tomerrow

Well done! I wouldn't even consider dropping to OL with that result at HL, to be honest. You've only started the leaving cert course, don't be so hard on yourself!

Hi guys just updating today my aims are
    Physics: Make notes for refraction and lenses
    English: Start Essay on loyalty for king lear
    French:Start making notes ( I kinda think a lot of French teachers are not teaching well enough so i've decided to teach myself French and learn vocabularay on my own) eg mind maps

+ any study tips for business

• Advertisement

Well done! I wouldn't even consider dropping to OL with that result at HL, to be honest. You've only started the leaving cert course, don't be so hard on yourself!
    Thanks alot

Well guys I kinda didn't really get what I said was gonna get done I only got to do the physics but I didn't really finish it either so I think I might post when I'm finished doing something ✌

Hi guys its been about 4 days since I posted last I'm trying evaluate my study plan for 5th year and I find myself getting burnt out abit easily so I'm planning on taking today of to plan it more I've decided to make a study/Off topic forum for 5th years who are doing Leaving Cert 2018 just to share ideas and see how everybody is getting on

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭EireLemon

Hi guys its been about 4 days since I posted last I'm trying evaluate my study plan for 5th year and I find myself getting burnt out abit easily so I'm planning on taking today of to plan it more I've decided to make a study/Off topic forum for 5th years who are doing Leaving Cert 2018 just to share ideas and see how everybody is getting on

Don't stress too much about 5th year. I'm in 6th year now and I didn't do too much in 5th year and I still got 543 points in the summer exams. Just do your homework to a very high standard and study for tests. I use a programme called Anki which is really helpful for subjects that have a lot of terms or are languages. It uses spaced repetition which is really good for study apparently. :)

EireLemon wrote: »
    Don't stress too much about 5th year. I'm in 6th year now and I didn't do too much in 5th year and I still got 543 points in the summer exams. Just do your homework to a very high standard and study for tests. I use a programme called Anki which is really helpful for subjects that have a lot of terms or are languages. It uses spaced repetition which is really good for study apparently. :)
    Thnx a lot I just feel a bit overwhelmed with the leaving cert like I find that to get high grades I have to work hard so I just feel the need to study at least 2 hours a day but thnx again ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘

• Advertisement

Today I did after school study for 2 hours got a few biology notes done mid terms next week and I might make a study plan for the mornings so yeah see ya tomerrow

Advertisement