Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Variety of coins ...worthless?

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

Look like a load of old junk coins to me I'm afraid. But if you really want to be sure, you could check out the dates individually on ebay in case one of them is a scarce date, but TBH I doubt it considering the type of collection that it is. They look like a random collection of common and very worn coins. Condition is everything, if they quote a couple of Euro for one in mint, then yours is practically worthless.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭wearyexplorer

Thanks for the replies. I sort of regret now the time taken to put up photos, but worth a punt (or not, as the case may be!)

Advertisement