Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to do if offered Medicine after rechecks.

Options
  • 14-10-2016 12:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Was offered medicine after upgrades in two papers. Currently in UCD doing science. Was told that as Ive missed six weeks would have to start next Sept. Said I could continue my current course for year and still have free fees as wasn't my fault.
    1. However would this include registration fee or will I have to pay it again in new college for first year
    2. Anyone have any ideas what I should do for the year? Or was anyone or is anyone in the same position?
    Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 431 ✭✭Killergreene

thread is posted in the wrong section.

pack it in and get a job for the year rather than putting yourself through a stressful year of college for no reason. It's just a waste of your time. save up a few bob. get yourself a car. head off on a j1 next summer with a few grand in the pocket.

Advertisement