Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xiaomi redmi note 4 showing roaming

Options
  • 13-10-2016 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,
    I just bought a xiaomi redmi note 4 from geekbuying and it seems to be working fine but it shows the roaming "r" at the top of the screen.. how do I get rid of it? Or can I? Will i be charged roaming? (Not a tech head at all so simple layman's terms would be hugely appreciated) ;-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭pizzahead77

mcgiggles wrote: »
    Hi guys,
    I just bought a xiaomi redmi note 4 from geekbuying and it seems to be working fine but it shows the roaming "r" at the top of the screen.. how do I get rid of it? Or can I? Will i be charged roaming? (Not a tech head at all so simple layman's terms would be hugely appreciated) ;-)

What network are you on?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭mcgiggles

Three

• Registered Users Posts: 5,412 ✭✭✭Nollog

Local roaming. It's you using the o2 network on a three simple. Doesn't cost anything extra.

I don't know the xaoimi settings to help. Xposed modules can change that stuff though.

Advertisement