Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gpu upgrade

Options
  • 13-10-2016 11:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 27

So I have a build thats beginning to show its age right now with alot of slowdown and my gpu is kinda starting show its age (I know the port was god awful)but batman arkham knight was a slideshow util it was somewhat playable a bit later. So my current build its a corsair 650tx psu a i5 4670k I havent touched the overclocking on it for fear that th whole thing goes boom. But I urrently have a gtx760 gigabyte windforce and its has forever been up in down in performance.So where should i shoot for 1080p gaming will a 1060 be good enough should I hold out for a 1070. Just to max it all ? Also as a side what brand its the best for temperature and silence because the windforce sounds as though its taking off half the time.

Comments

Advertisement