Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bathroom suites

Options
  • 13-10-2016 1:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hi so basically I am looking for some help from people who may have experience in this matter.

Basically I am renovating a house at the moment doing 2 bathrooms and the Kitchen.
    I am looking at getting all of my appliances and bathroom suites from the UK.
    The appliances are no problem as a high majority of the companies will actually deliver to Ireland anyway.
    My trouble is with the bathroom ware ie 2xtoilets, 2xbasins, 2xshower enclosures and trays and 1xbath.
    has anyone ever gotten these in from the UK and if so how difficult is it? as I cannot seem to find a supplier that will ship to Ireland and I cannot find one in NI that I can collect from.

Any information will help in this process.

Advertisement