Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wood Pellet Insert stove recommendation

Options
  • 12-10-2016 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hi All

I am looking at getting a wood pellet stove for a room, its just for heating the room (12ft x 14ft). The room and the stove wont be heavily used. Not keen on gas or solid fuel, and like wood pellet for their convenience. Dont need a back boiler as I have that on the main stove used for heating.
    Am looking for a small stove (as I wont need large heat output) and like insert as it seals the fire place and take no space away from the room.
    I dont want to spend lots of money on it as it wont be heavily used, but still would like to buy quality kit that will give long service.
    Can anyone recommend the KW output for this room.
    Can anyone recommend some reputable brands that do insert wood pellet stoves.
    Lastly, any recommendations on good suppliers, preferably in Connaught or further afield would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Gringro

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭phater phagan

I was just searching for wood pellet stove info on google. I really don't know much about them either. There is a nice one by Ravelli . Try this site www.energysuperstore.ie.

Advertisement